Today, thanks to the fast internet connectivity and all of the online streaming services that have conceived the entertainment material in one place and have provided it on all platforms such as mobile devices, PC’s, Smart TV’s and any device with internet connection, it is really easy to keep up with series and movies.
But before you consider subscribing to any online streaming service like HBO, Netflix, Amazon Prime or any other, you should keep in mind that these services charge a considerable amount of money that is not affordable for all of us. That is why completely free apps such as Cloud TV that allows you to watch live TV channels for free on Android devices exist.
Cloud is an outstanding app for Android devices that provides you with a platform where you can stream and watch more than 100 TV channels for free. Cloud TV is the best live TV streaming app for Android devices since it offers television channels in more than 8 different languages including English, French, Hindi, Spanish and others.
The Cloud TV app offers all channels in HD quality so you can watch your favorite series in high definition. However, there are many fake and misguided links and blogs that offer a completely fake or broken version of the apk file. But there is no need to worry because we have a trustworthy guide for you to follow and learn to watch free live TV channels on Android devices with the Cloud TV application.
- As mentioned before, the Cloud TV app offers TV channels in more than eight different languages. Not to mention the amazing categorization, all TV shows and channels are very well organized into appropriate categories, making it easy to search for movies or TV series.
- Its user interface is very easy and explicit; you will not need any technical knowledge to navigate throughout this application. You can also make playlists of TV shows and movies to save and watch later.
- All of the content including TV channels are available in High Definition quality in order to give you an excellent experience. It must be mentioned that the app works on multiple online servers, in case any of the servers fails, it will take you to the next best server so you can watch Live TV smoothly and without worries.
- There is no need to sign in or give personal information in order to access the application. Cloud TV is totally free and available for the Android operating system. Nevertheless, this app is not available in the Google Play Store due to Google’s policies. You will need to download it from web sites.
How to download the cloud tv app
You will have to download it as a third party application from web sites, as aforementioned. Therefore, try to keep up with the step-by-step guide to properly download the Cloud TV app and watch live TV online for free.
- Enable the Unknown Sources by opening Settings and tapping on the Security tab. There you will find the Unknown Sources option, simply tap on it.
- Download the APK file of the Cloud TV app from this link Cloud TV APK Android Link. Tap on the downloaded APK file directly from the notification bar in order to open it or search for it in the download folder of your Android device.
- An option to install the application will pop up on your screen. Select the Install option and the installation of the app will start automatically.
- Once you have completed each one of the steps correctly as indicated, the application will be displayed on the phone’s home screen and you will finally be able to watch live TV channels in High Definition for free on your Android device.
Cloud tv app for firestick
You can also download the Cloud TV app on FireStick in order to watch movies and series for free on your smart TV. To do so, you will have to:
- Access to the Firestick settings and select the device from the options, then select the developer options tab and enable the Unknown Sources option. This in order for the FireStick to allow third-party applications.
- Return to the home page and then go to the Downloader App, you will have to install the Downloader App if you have not done it yet.
- Wait until the download of the apk file finishes and then tap on the install option. When the installation is done, you are free to delete the file from Firestick if you want to. Select the Delete option in the Downloader App and confirm the action.
- Go back to the home page of Firestick once again, select Apps and search for the Cloud TV app. Then just tap on it to start watching your favorite TV channels.
Cloud tv app for Windows
- Open the browser and search for the Cloud TV apk file and download it. In order to use it you will need an Android emulator on your pc.
- Download BlueStacks (or any other emulator) and install it on your computer. Then open File Manager and go to the Downloads folder, search for the apk file there and tap on it to Install Cloud TV
- The installation will start and in a matter of seconds, you will see the app icon on your desktop. Tap the app icon to initialize the app and start watching your favorite TV shows and programs for free.
Cloud tv app download faq
Is the Cloud TV App free of Cost?
The application is completely free of cost and all of its content is also free to watch.
How can I install the Cloud TV App on my Android device?
All you need is to download the apk file and then allow third party apps on the device as mentioned before. Tap on the apk file to install it and you will be able to start using it in a few seconds.
Is Cloud TV legal to use?
The app is completely legal to use, since it will not have any content because it draws said content from the other websites.
Can I watch US TV shows with this app?
Of course, you can watch the content of any US related shows freely and securely with this app.
Do I have to sign in to watch the content of the app?
Not at all, you can watch all of the content available in it without signing in or giving any personal data.
Does the Cloud TV app work on PC?
Absolutely, not to mention that the process for it is quite simple. All you have to do is download the apk file and install it on your computer using any Android emulator like Bluestack.
Does the Cloud TV app work on iOS?
No, this app is currently unavailable for the iOS users. But the developer’s plan is to launch it soon.