ᐈ Install Google Play Store on BlackBerry
Despite the attempt by BlackBerry developers to offer their users the opportunity to download exclusive applications through their official BlackBerry World store, unfortunately this catalog does not have a wide variety of applications that meet all the needs that these users may have to increase the functionality of their devices.
For this reason, the initiative to search for alternatives to install Google Play Store on BlackBerry came up, which resulted in the publication of material aimed at providing users of this device all the necessary steps to carry out this procedure quickly and easily.
Install Google Play Store on BlackBerry: Supported Devices
- BlackBerry Passport
- BlackBerry Classic
- BlackBerry Q20
- BlackBerry Q10
- BlackBerry Q5
- BlackBerry Z30
- BlackBerry Z10
- BlackBerry Z5
As for the operating system, the Google Play Store will only be supported on BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry OS 10.3 or higher.
How to install the Google Play Store on BlackBerry?
- The first thing you’ll need to do is go to the Settings section of your BlackBerry device. Once inside, click on the App manager option, then click on Installing apps, where you’ll need to select the “Allow Apps from Other Sources to be Installed” option.
- Enabling this option will allow you to download the APK files required to install Google Play Store on your BlackBerry device.
- Once this is done, the first APK file to download will be the Google Play Services file, which you can get by clicking HERE.
- Once the download is complete, find the location where the Google Play Services APK file is stored and click on it to begin installation.
- Once you’ve done this, the next step is to download the Google Account Manager APK file, which you’ll need to click on to start installing it on your BlackBerry device.
- Once the Google Account Manager installation process is complete, the next step is to open it to access your Google Account, which you must have previously created.
- Once your data has been validated, you’ll need to continue the process by downloading the BlackBerry Google ID APK file.
- Once the download is complete, click on the file to activate its installation on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, open your BlackBerry Google ID and click on the Register BlackBerry Google ID option.
- Finally, download the Google Play Store APK file by clicking HERE.
- Once the Google Play Store APK file has been downloaded, click on it to begin installation.
If you have followed all these steps correctly up to this point you should be able to see the Google Play Store logo on the main screen of your device, so all you have to do is click on it to access its interface and explore the different applications that make up its catalogue to download them and increase the functionality of your phone.
After learning how to install Google Play Store on BlackBerry, you can now download the applications from the official Android store on this device, as long as it has enough requirements to support downloading and installation.